Monday, February 6, 2012

Pretty Little Fabric Roses

Like every princess I love flowers,and I'm fortunate enough my hubby gets me new flowers every 2 weeks, if not every week. This week he got me a huge bouquet of lavender daisies,and yesterday a giant fluffy puppy with a red heart on his bottom, the fluffy guy is at least 4ft tall because hes just about my height and I'm 5'3 lol.

Anyhoo back to the little fabric roses,I love crafts,I love anything to do with art,so this personal blog is slowly turning into a highlight of my favorite craft finds.

Today I found a cute little tutorial for fabric roses that you can make from simple fabric scraps.
From the wonderful little lady from Wonder Forest.
http://www.thewonderforest.com/2012/01/14-days-of-love-diy-fabric-flower.html

No comments:

Post a Comment