Monday, February 6, 2012

Clothes Pin Fairies in my Future

So today is Monday, the day after the Super Bowl Birthday Party.
Unfortunately my sprained ankle is reaping the rewards of no sleep and not resting for 24 hrs and is the size of a balloon,hopefully those crutches get here soon.
Anyhow now that the birthday party is done and over with, I can start working on the favors and gifts for Christmas. I know its really early, but this years Christmas Party is HUGE My mom and dad will be coming down,(yeah) Plus my brother in law,his gf and the new baby,mother in law,sister in law,her boyfriend,and her 4 kids,and of course me and my hubby.Plus the hubby asked in a round about way if I could make extra for his work buddies.

Plus I want to get things together for opening my store in time for Christmas,busy busy.
Today though I found this cute lil tutorial for lil fairy clothes pins,I have the pins,just need to grab some felt and I can make these lil cuties.
http://chocoeyes.blogspot.com/2011/12/shop-update-gnome-clothespins-tutorial.html

If you are looking for something cute and easy go download the tutorial and take a whirl,if anything they make you smile :D
And a princess can never have to many fairies!

tootles!
The Fairytale Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment